The Modular Servo Drive (MSD) is designed specifically for robotics applications.
The drive supports varying usage scenarios thanks to control loop rates of over 50KHz with low jitter, thanks to the presence of an FPGA.
Delegate semi low-level tasks to the drive itself, by flashing your custom code to the Modular Servo Drive to run on the 32-bit Cortex-M4.
Not only rotary actuators are supported, but advanced actuators like series elastic actuators, thanks to the three encoder channels that are available, are supported as well.
Even very low resistance/inductance motors are supported due to hardware design optimized to support these usage scenarios.
– Supports various feedback sensors for current, velocity and position control of electric motors.
– All connectors are built-in. There is no need for a separate extension board. Designed for use in cramped environments thanks to the use of compact 1mm-type connectors.
– Real-time access to all data using EtherCAT fieldbus.
– Perform calibration of the various available controllers and perform automated system identification for the connected servo, using the free and specialized RoboMC GUI software.
The advanced edition offers these additional features:
– Onboard IMU (inertial measurement unit).
– Onboard Bluetooth module.
There are no reviews yet.