Have you ever been struggling in finding a compact and robust encoder for integrating to your robot?
Either too big in diameter or too long?
Or some encoder has very stringent alignment requirements or has to be designed with a flexible/auto aligning bracket?
Forget about these issues, we give the engineers the opportunity to directly integrate our encoders to their design.
All you need is to give a shaft for the magnetic target and two M2 bolts holes for the encoder PCB, that’s it. no extra bearings, no extra mounting bracket.
Say goodbye to bulky and heavy encoders.
- off-axis rotary encoder;
- Robust magnetic encoder
- Absolute, 18bit/revolution
- BiSS interface
- Magnetic target is tinny, a 4mm magnetic disc of 4mm height.
- Total build height below 9.5mm.
- The magnetic target can be inserted to a hole of diameter 4mm
- The encoder PCB can be bolted using 2 M2 screws